tirsdag den 5. april 2011

Summary!!

Ok, I havn't updated in a month. Yikes. So this update will be more or less a short summary.

The last two weeks of my time in Rome I got visits from my friends Oliver, Thomas, Mads and Nicolai, almost all arriving on different dates. We had some great times and met very nice people.

After Rome I had 48 hours in Denmark before heading for India! I was honoured be the fact that \my good friends picked me up in the airport. It was good to see my family back in Denmark although it was for a very short visit.

So now I've been in India for soon two weeks with my friend Laerke and feels like we've already been here for ages after all our encounters. We started out in New Delhi where we quickly escpaed from! We've got our own driver at the moment and he's driving us around Rajasthan to different places. It's a little expensive but we get to see much more then if we used the public transportation. This has been our itineray> New Delhi- Mandawa - Bikaner - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Pushkar - Jaipur. Now we're in Jaipur, the pink city. Our favouriote city has been Udaipur.

I only have five minutes left on the computer so it's goping fast. WE've experienced:

The worlds single Rat temple, where u walk in bare feet surrounded by rats.
Camel Safari with the night ending sleeping under the stars. Here we got the best quote so far: "Please Sir, your camel is ready"
Hundreds of forts from mainly the Mughal empire. Very impressive forts.
India winning the WC in cricket - the cities going CRAZY over this as cricket is the most important sport here.
Riding an Elephant!
Indians with crazy quatations such as 'No worry, no hurry, no rice and curry' - 'What can I do for you?Kathmandu!'
Cows, cows, and more cows!

That's all for now, sorry for all the undetalied descriptions, I hope I'll get more time later. We're having a great time and can't wait untill our next adventures - Tiger safari, Taj Mahal and the holy city Varanasi!!

Take care,

Aleksandar

Forza Lazio!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar